Hydrotherapy is a great adjunct to physiotherapy treatment and could aid you in achieving your individual and specific goals and improving your quality of life.
- pain reduction
- reducing muscle tone and muscle spasm
- decreasing swelling or swollen limbs
- increasing range of motion and flexibility
- increasing muscle strength
- decreasing weight bearing forces, therefore it is great for lower limb and back injuries
- increasing respiratory and cardiovascular fitness
- pre and post-operative conditions
Our Hydrotherapy sessions are run at Bourke Street Health Service pool on:
- Monday 12pm-1pm
- Thursday 12pm-1pm
- Thursday 4pm-5pm.
Each session is supervised by one of our experienced physiotherapists in therapeutic temperature of 37-38 degrees. You will be prescribed individual exercises for your specific needs to achieve your goals.
If you think hydrotherapy might be something that will aid your recovery and improve your qualify of life, book an assessment in the clinic where your physiotherapist will determine if it is the best treatment approach for you.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.